|Abstracts Submission Opens||September 1, 2020|
|Young Investigator Award Abstract Submission Deadline||October 11, 2020|
|Normal Abstract Submission Deadline||October 18, 2020|
|Abstracts Notification of Acceptance||Mid-October 2020|
- Dates are based on Hong Kong Standard Time, 23:59 (GMT+8).
- All abstracts must be submitted via APHRS Virtual Congress 2020 Abstract Submission Site.
- Abstracts submitted by fax, postal mail or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, without exception.
- ALL Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts must register by October 16, 2020 to ensure the rights of the presentation
- Accepted abstracts will be displayed as Posters in the APHRS Virtual Congress.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Ablation Technology
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Allied Professionals
- Basic Science
- Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices
- General Electrophysiology / Prevention / Screening / Imaging / ECG / Others
- Heart Failure
- Pediatrics and Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease
- Syncope and Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Abstract must be written in English. The total number of words allowed for the submission is 500 words including space. You will be able to upload 1 supporting document in PDF format (only image, graph and create table, the maximum file size is 10 MB). Please include up to 5 key words and trade names are not allowed.
ABSTRACT REVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author’s email address immediately upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
The decision of Scientific Program Committee on abstract acceptance is final. While authors’ preferences for oral or poster presentations will be considered, the committee may offer an alternative format.
Young Investigator Award Abstract Submission
“Young Investigator Award is now open for submission. Kindly submit your abstracts through the Oral presentation category .Your abstracts will have a lot of impact and may change our current practice .We do appreciate your contribution to APHRS and we are looking forward to all your great work. “
Young Investigator Award (YIA) COMPETITION GUIDELINES
The APHRS YIA Competition will be held in one of sessions on 30 October – 01 November 2020 (final timeslot will be announced in later stage) as a virtual competition during the virtual APHRS Scientific Sessions. This competition will recognize and reward the best innovative original research by young electrophysiologists/scientists.
Who can participate?
Young EP physicians/scientists (≤ 40 years), including EP fellows and early career EP physicians/scientists (within 3 years of completion of fellowship/training) are eligible to participate.
- All those wishing to participate in the YIA competition should submit their abstracts via the online submission system and indicate during the submission process that they would like the abstract to be considered for the YIA session.
- All those who indicate their interest to participate in the YIA competition will receive a separate e-mail asking them to upload the full length manuscript of the original research within the stipulated deadline.
- Abstracts and papers will be evaluated by a panel of senior judges and the top three ranked entries will be chosen as the YIA finalists.
- The three finalists will present at the YIA session to be held as part of the virtual APHRS scientific sessions (final timeslot will be announced in later stage) which will be evaluated live by a panel of judges, and the winner will be announced thereafter.
- Decision of the judges will be final in all matters.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
When you submit your abstract, you will be asked to tick the following declarations:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication